Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hello!

My first post,  I'm so excited!

There is always so much on my mind and in the hustle and bustle of an ordinary day,  I maybe get to share about 25 percent of my thoughts (and that's aiming high). I'd like to share my thoughts with the world,  with anyone who cares to read them.

Everything that happens around me always finds its way back to the same source,  our Lord and Savior,  Jesus Christ. That is mainly what my posts are going to revert back to--the strong influence and presence that Our Lord has in my life.

I can feel His presence around me every day.  Whether I choose to embrace it is another story......

I'm a mother of five young children and finding time to pray and contemplate His greatness is not an easy task.  But,  it is something that I have made a solemn vow to improve on.

He deserves that much from me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment